Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» I Love Bewbs
Clan tag Question for Dali and admins Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21 2011, 20:47 by The_Dali_Llama

» SRRY
Clan tag Question for Dali and admins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23 2011, 17:47 by Smoka

» Making Clan For LOL!
Clan tag Question for Dali and admins Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07 2011, 18:08 by Smoka

» SERVER/CLAN STATUS
Clan tag Question for Dali and admins Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22 2010, 21:01 by FlareHound

» Servers Are Up And Running Now GO PLAY!
Clan tag Question for Dali and admins Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11 2010, 19:57 by FlareHound

» RPG-club.eu recruiting pros for a new adventure! Gracia Final 100% no l2j l2crap
Clan tag Question for Dali and admins Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13 2010, 02:33 by Smoka

» Absent
Clan tag Question for Dali and admins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23 2010, 13:41 by Smoka

» Banner
Clan tag Question for Dali and admins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23 2010, 13:38 by Smoka

» SERVER & FORUM RULES
Clan tag Question for Dali and admins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17 2010, 21:02 by Smoka

Clan tag Question for Dali and admins

4 posters

:: General

Go down

Clan tag Question for Dali and admins Empty Clan tag Question for Dali and admins

Post  Riot Sun May 23 2010, 21:01

Dear to whom ever it may concern,
I have a question. if we have like a class we want to be instead of the normal class there are can you make one for your self with permission. Im just asking this because i really like to be solider first class. S.F.C.

Yours truly,
Michael Santoyo
a.k.a Rangarok Riot
Riot
Riot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Clan tag Question for Dali and admins Empty Re: Clan tag Question for Dali and admins

Post  BudSmokers Sun May 23 2010, 22:44

S.F.C is actually a real Army rank. Sergeant First Class (SFC) is the seventh enlisted rank in the U.S. Army, above staff sergeant and below master sergeant and first sergeant, and is the first senior non-commissioned officer rank.
BudSmokers
BudSmokers
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Clan tag Question for Dali and admins Empty Re: Clan tag Question for Dali and admins

Post  bob_long540 Sun May 23 2010, 22:56

to answer your question... it would be a no. unless you are promoted you are pretty much stuck with your current rank. and the only way to be promoted is by activity on the server and the forums.
bob_long540
bob_long540
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post  Riot Mon May 24 2010, 01:58

Thanks guys for your time.

ill be sure to be more active in fourms and server
Riot
Riot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Clan tag Question for Dali and admins Empty OH I see

Post  Mr_mandic93 Thu May 27 2010, 02:18

I like your idea Michael S.F.C is a good rank but to high i agree but just keep coming online bud then you will have your chance and victory buddy old pal
Mr_mandic93
Mr_mandic93
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down